The Plant Administrator provides support across the main facility.
- Provides support to managers regarding the initiation of all HR form processing.
- Participates in new employee orientation with benefits and company orientation material.
- Tracks all training for facility in appropriate spreadsheets, databases, and hard copy retention.
- Aids in EH&S processes through administration and maintaining safety meeting minutes for the plant.
- Administers the daily paper flow for the area including organizing, filing and directing information.
- Performs a variety of typing and administrative assignments including processing expense accounts and safety committee minutes.
- Completes special projects and carries out daily communications and administrative duties as required.
- Updating Excel Spreadsheets and entering contracts onto the computer system
- Liaising with weighbridge & hauliers daily for inbound bookings and requirements
- Raising grain PO's & dealing with any invoice queries
- Issuing PPE to staff, logging issue on Matrix, scanning issue form to staff training file.
- Issuing PPE for visitors and recording return, scanning form to visitor training file.
- Maintaining PPE Stock and raising orders for new stock as required.
- Researching PPE for EH&S Supervisor as requested & ordering for trials.
- Record corrective action data on RCI – based on reports provided but with assistance of EH&S Supervisor.
- Documentation updates both in terms of areas of responsibility such as PPE, First Aid, and as directed by EH&S Supervisor and other colleagues.
- Administration of weekly ES&H Meetings and preparation of data ahead of the meeting
- Tracking EH&S KPI’s on a weekly report.
- Raising PO’s for approval.
- Recording minutes for H&S Committee meetings.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum education of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above
- HR or Finance or Administration qualification would be preferable
KNOWLEGDE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Respect for the confidential nature of the position
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.