Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts Clerk to join our client based in Welwyn Garden City.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
Purpose of role:
The role is focussed on providing excellent customer service for clients and providing strong financial control.
- Daily cash movements and entries onto the account system
- Sterling bank account reconciliations
- Reconciliation of company credit card statements
- Monitor direct debit payments
- Management of online and manual credit card transactions
- Client liaison for Sales Ledger queries
- Credit control for Sales Ledger
- Payment of provider fees
Experience / Skills Required:
- Previous experience of working within an Accounts team
- Experience of Cash Book
- Experience of Sales Ledger
- Basic/intermediate Excel skills
- To be able to work to strict deadlines
- To have good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
For more information, please call us today - 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.