For more information about this job please contact:
Do you thrive off of generating new revenue?
Do you want to earn commission?
We are currently recruiting for a senior account manager who will be responsible for generateing revenue through account management of large accounts (circa 12k+) and generation of new business accounts.
The main responsibilities will include:
- For an established portfolio of existing large customers effectively manage, maintain and grow revenues
- Identify new business opportunities from supplied data and through lead generation, prospect calling, research and business development
- Efficiently and effectively manage and resolve customer problems
- Prospect and where needed visit new potential business
- Reactivate lapsed accounts
- Review customer expenditure on ongoing basis to ensure product orders are maintained and grown
- Fully understand customer requirements to ensure the right level of customer service
- Setting up of appropriate pricing schedules in line with company objectives
- Provide detailed reports and analysis to senior management
For this role you will need..
- Proven work experience in a telesales environment including account management/new business generation experience
- First-hand experience managing a portfolio of customers and growing sales revenue whilst maintaining margin as a % and £ value
- Good experience in setting sales prices, maximising revenue for the company whilst maintaining an acceptable conversion rate.
- Proven record of overachieving sales targets and KPI’s
- A level and above calibre
- Previous experience in a packaging related industry
DO YOU THINK THIS ROLE COULD BE FOR YOU? IF SO, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH FRAN TODAY ON 01234 347069!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.