For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have fantastic PA and Secretarial experience and want to work with a company who are leaders in their industry? Are you available immediately?
If so, Osborne Appointments may have the perfect role for you!
This is a fantastic Temporary PA and Secretarial role which consists of working for a leading developer based in Borehamwood and you will be working closely with the Production team. It is a varied role and a very professional and fun environment to work in!
Salary: £28,000 per annum.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30AM till 5.30PM. Fridays 8.30AM till 4.30PM.
- Maintaining the filing system.
- Keeping the office tidy and orderly.
- Accessing and reviewing directors’ emails, sorting prioritising and replying as necessary.
- Typing, copying, distributing correspondence, minutes and reports.
- Assisting the training Co- coordinator for the department.
- Proven administrative/ secretarial experience.
- Knowledge or Microsoft word, Excel, and Outlook and related software applications.
- Excellent organisational skills and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Ability to multitask.
If you are interested to apply for this position please send me in your application and contact me on the details below:
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.