For more information about this job please contact:
An opportunity has arisen within one of our clients based near Watford Junction for a Secretary to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be responsbible for typical Company Secretarial duties and will ideally come from an Accountancy background.
- 09:00 – 17:30 – Monday to Friday
- Near Watford Junction station
- Salary negotiable
What you will be doing day to day:
- Online filing of Tax Returns and Accounts
- Compiling e-mails to clients
- Company Secretarial processing, including confirmation statements, share transfers etc.
- Typing letters, reports and documents, including mail merge
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- Managing the Principal’s diary
- Dealing with general filing and administrative tasks, including document scanning
- Reception duties (cover)
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- Good basic IT skills
- Company secretarial experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of Corporation Tax would be a bonus
- Accountancy/legal background preferred
- The ability to work on own initiative and be flexible
- Good communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
The package will include:
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary
- Private Medical Insurance following completion of 3 months service (taxable benefit)
- Death in Service scheme cover (4x salary)
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non-contributory) following completion of 3 months service
- Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum (pro rata). 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.