For more information about this job please contact:
To be responsible for organising material, handling stock and other assets in a manner which ensures operational efficiency and working as part of a scaffolding crew.
Key Working Relationships:
Site managers, site supervisors, scaffolding inspectors , scaffolders , and health and safety advisors
- To ensure full compliance with all company procedures and policies, health and safety procedures, and regulatory requirements as appropriate.
- To ensure correct work permits are available prior to carrying out tasks.
To deliver scaffolding equipment to the work front.
- To ensure safe stacking and storage of equipment in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- To keep equipment in good condition, segregating repairable and scrap equipment.
- To ensure the safe loading and unloading of vehicles.
- To report any safety concerns with regards to unsafe working practices, equipment or conditions.
- To ensure measurements are correct and according to the work scope provided by the appropriate manager.
- To be constantly vigilant and fully aware of security.
- To fully contribute towards the overall safe and successful business performance and growth of the organisation
If you impress over time you will then be put on fully paid training to become a scaffolder.
hank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.