For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in Sale Administration, looking to secure a new opportunity?
Would you like to join a friendly team, where you have the opportunity to grow with the company?
Are you keen to join a company who offer full support and training?
Osborne Appointments are looking for a Sales Support Advisor to join our well-established client based in Welwyn Garden City.
- Data Analysis & reporting
- Highlight customer trends
- Gather competitor data
- Support with promotions to the sales team and customers
- Promote new products
- Make outbound calls to clients
- Handle incoming enquiries from customers
- Work with the sales representatives to secure, update & maintain sales
*FULL TRAINING & SUPPORT PROVIDED*
- Good level of numeracy & literacy skills
- Previous experience within a Sales office environment
- Excellent customer service skills (over the phone, email or face to face)
- Effective time management
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with new and existing clients
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today! For more info, call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.