For more information about this job please contact:
- Super fun yet relaxed environment
- Company nights out
- Fun days throughout the year
- Excellent benefits including; company bonus (£150-£1000 per month)
- Quote Management and administration for a portfolio of key customers
- Working in conjunction with the Sales team to ensure all quotes are effectively raised and orders placed
- Working with manufacturers to apply for and negotiate special price discounts for the team and customers
- Handling any queries relating to the fulfilment of customer orders
- Delivering against pre-defined customer service level agreements
- Owning the Quote Process and feeding back updates at key stages to the account managers
- Responsibility for customer backlog reports; lead times; delivery performance; sales order creation; customer information provision; customer service, relationship building; reporting
- Identifying process improvements that improve business efficiency and profitability
- Interaction and relationship building internally with key supply chain contacts and externally with customers
- Representing Quote Management in cross-functional & vendor meetings
What would you expect to earn?
- Basic salary of £22,000 - £23,000, to increase to £25,000 after year 1 (Dependant on performance)
- Bonus of £150 - £1000 per month
Are you the right type of candidate?
- MUST have 1-2 years experience working within a Sales Support or Account Manager role for an IT Reseller, Distributor or Vendor
- Great communicator
- Attention to detail
- Willing to go the extra mile
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a hard sales role, however there will be performance related team targets in place.You also MUST have experience in a similar role and industry!
Interviews are taking place immediately therefore to be considered please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.