For more information about this job please contact:
Are you customer-focused? Do you enjoy working within a team? Want to work for a company with excellent benefits?
If so, this role could be great for you!
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Sales Administrative Support within the protective packaging market for a client based in Stevenage.
Job Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm, Friday 8.30am-4pm
Develop and maintain customer relationships – including processing sales orders, agreements and credit application forms
Manage outbound and occasionally inbound customer calls
Handle service calls for machine faults and breakdowns
Maintain and update customer accounts with activities and new information using Business One SAP
- Create documents using Word and Excel to support sales administration and accountancy
- Provide cover for sales activities where required
- Provide administrative support for marketing and other duties as requested by the UK Sales Supervisor
- Experienced in customer services within a commercial/sales environment
- Experienced in account management
- Good communication skills - both written and oral
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT literate (MS Office/Business Management software)
- Organised, with great attention to detail
- Can demonstrate a basic technical understanding
If you would like to discuss this role further, call us! 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.