For more information about this job please contact:
Are you ready to take a step into a sales role?
Do you enjoy the admin side of sales with a view to progressing?
Is supporting a sales team something you’d love to do?
LOOK NO FURTHER.. WE HAVE THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU!!
So, A bit more about where you'll be working & the enviroment...
You will be reporting into the Sales Admin Team Leader the Sales Administrators plays a key administrative role in supporting the sales team to hit sales targets by ensuring quotations are followed up and converted wherever possible and provides an important link between the salesperson and the external client.
The Sales Administrators are responsible for providing a smooth, efficient and professional customer experience, ensuring their expectations are met through the provision of timely and efficient services.
The roles requires a positive and skills and excellent personal interaction with internal and external customers.
What are the key Job Accountabilities?
- Taking the inbound sales calls (1st Contact) ensuring as much information is obtained to support the sales person be most effective on their visit to survey/quote.
- Picking up internal & external calls to other members extension if they are not available
- Generating sales-related paperwork and arranging appointments for sales representatives to visit new and existing clients.
- Interpreting and processing sales orders in an accurate and timely manner and that they are kept up to date and accurate
- Working as part of a small team to ensure that all daily tasks are actioned
- Accurately turning enquiries to won sales and processing through to the install/service team
- Typing and dispatching all proposals, specifications and takeover & maintenance packages to company standards
- Assisting external clients by suggesting products appropriate to their needs.
- Customer relationship development - cross selling to existing customers where the opportunity arises.
- Taking and processing card payments for customer deposits.
- Resolving order queries
- Database entry for new customer enquiries, production of quotations and specifications, answer and follow up on enquiries from inbound calls and on-line leads
- Monitoring and reporting on sales activities/pipeline and follow up for management
- Accurately and diligently entering data entry into CRM and CASH system
- Ensuring proactive customer contact is maintained and an adequate flow of information is given to internal team and management
- Logging new enquiries and creating enquiries for contractor projects and sending copy proposals on receipt of info.
- Ensuring all messages received from customers are logged and returned within 24 hours.
- Preparing Job Costings for handover to the installation department.
- Maintaining customer job files (electronic and paper), ensuring that all necessary information is accurately recorded, to ensure that full customer history and data is readily available
- Building strong and credible relationships with the field-based sales representatives
- Agreeing on delivery dates and times with other departments
So, Ask yourself, are you the below?
- Will ideally have some sort of sales orientated background or be used to dealing with clients/businesses and handling quotations.
- Must be confident talking with clients over the phone and via email and have good communication skills.
- Will be proactive, hard-working and driven to work to follow up as many quotations as possible and deal with as many clients as you can effectively.
- Any experience or knowledge of fire standards, fire legislation or fire safety/security would be hugely advantageous
- Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Have ambition to grow within the role and the business.
- Time Orientated/Punctual
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website