Sales Support Admin
Are you looking for a new challenge? Our client based in Kempston is looking for an administrator to join their team due to their continued growth. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company with the chance to make a real difference. They are a thriving, fast growing company supplying branded products to the promotional marketplace. They pride themselves on giving excellent service to their customers which is second to none which is why them remain so successful.
The right candidate will need to be able to work well under pressure as the role will involve dealing with numerous suppliers and staff enquiries often simultaneously. Please note the right candidate should have a strong desire and experience in organisation and office administration.
The role will involve:
- · Using internal computer system to generate customer paperwork accurately and efficiently
- · Answering incoming calls
- · Provide outstanding support to our two sales managers
- · Processing purchase orders
- · Confirming artwork and following orders from start to finish
- · Using our large network of suppliers to source a large range of products
After a number of years this could lead into working closely with customers taking new orders and identifying their needs once we feel you are comfortable in the role.
- · Previous general office experience is essential
- · At least a good grade at GCSE Mathematics and English or equivalent
- · An experienced user of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel
- · Experience in sales is desired but not essential
- · Good administration skills
- · Confident verbal and written communication skills
- · Excellent organisation skills including the ability to multitask
- · Excellent attention to details
- · Reliable with good time management
- · Friendly and outgoing personality with the ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues
- · Dedicated to helping colleagues under pressure and working as a team
If you are eager to learn, and ready to join a company that is only set to keep progressing, then this could be the company for you. Get applying today! If you have any questions please contact Nicola on 01234 347069, or email her at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.