For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced order processor?
Do you like working in a challenging position?
If so, Osborne Appointments are working with a client based in Welwyn Garden City that are currently looking to recruit for a Sales Order Processor to join the team.
We are looking for an individual that enjoys working in a fast paced environment, quick to learn technical product knowledge and strong attention to detail.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity, starting at £25,000 which increases to £28,000 after a 3 month period.
Monday to Thursday: 08:30am to 5pm and early finish Friday at 4.30pm
- Customer Price Enquiries
- Process & if necessary amend Customer’s Orders & liaise with Customers re. Orders for stocked Products.
- Process Customer’s Orders & liaise with Customers for non-stocked Products (Specials).
- Process Cash Sales Orders.
- Allocate Back Orders when Products are received into stock from Suppliers or Stock Issued
- Release Forward Orders when required.
- Add Delivery Charges etc to Sales Orders.
- Produce Sales Order Delivery Notes
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in the same / similar position
- Willing to learn technical product knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
If you are interested in this position apply online with your CV today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website