Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Sales Order Processing Team Leader for a busy food distribution company in Borehamwood. The position is to be an instrumental part of the team, ensuring efficient operation in all aspects of the sales order processing and ensuring that each stage of the process is completed on time.
Salary- £30,000 per annum
Hours – Mon to Fri 9am – 5pm
25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
Main Duties –
- To lead a small team of sales administrators
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Liaising with internal sales and stock control teams to ensure customer orders are despatched from third party warehousing on time
- Despatching of orders
- Processing orders on accounting system (Sage 200)
- Liaising with third party warehouses and transport companies to ensure customer orders are delivered in time
- Speaking to customers to confirm delivered goods weights
- Ensuring sales invoices are processed
- Dealing with customer enquiries post delivery
- Other related tasks
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly office, the role is fast paced and requires excellent attention to detail, ability to work towards deadlines and organisational skills.
Previous experience in a similar role is desired.
Experience in food distribution would be preferred.
If you feel you would fit in well to this type of role, have relevant experience and are looking for a new challenging opportunity please apply !!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.