For more information about this job please contact:
Marketing & Internal Sales
- Do you want to work for a company who pride themselves on their innovative, diverse and creative culture?
- Do you have experience within a marketing role and want a new challenge?
IF YES, THIS COULD BE THE ROLE FOR YOU!
Part Time: 9.30am to 3pm Monday to Friday
22 days holiday per year
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Involvement in all marketing activities
- Manage social media updates
- Update and manage CRM database
- Contact new and existing customers to promote products and services
- Pre & Post Exhibition activities
- Support the external sales managers
- Produce and follow up quotations
- Organise and manage mail shots and e-shots
- Organise promotional literature
- Research contact details of potential customers from various sources
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers
- Key Competencies
- Passionate about marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management
- Target driven
- High energy levels
- Proficient in Microsoft office, word, excel PowerPoint, and experience of CRM systems
- Experience in all social media platforms.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.