For more information about this job please contact:
Calling all Sales Managers/Execs ready to make their next move!
Do you have a knowledge of outside events?
Are you ready to play a major role in growing a successful business?
If yes, read on…
Our client are looking for a highly driven Sales Manager to join their team to help maintain and expand sales, develop key accounts to secure long term commitment and assist in the identification and introduction of new products. The successful individual will organised, disciplined and able to work under pressure with excellent negotiation skills.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing and motivating a normally six-strong sales team (junior and senior levels)
- Achieving and surpassing sales and profit targets
- Setting target accounts for the sales area and agree strategy to obtain and secure the business (liaising with senior sales staff)
- Produce regular reports incorporating all relevant information such as enquiry details, pricing, competitor activity, for distribution via our in house system to internal sales staff and leading to a monthly report to summarise activities
- Develop contacts and relationships with customers to ensure that we are first choice when placing orders, that we get first refusal in competitive situations and to be familiar with customers’ regular requirements
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Shian on 0208 344 2337
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website