For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a driven individual who successfully wins and maintains business?
Do you pride yourself on your hard work ethic and motivation to succeed?
Are you an experienced Business Development executive or Account Manager who aspires to progress to the next step in your career?
If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! My client is currently seeking an ambitious Sales Manager to join their successful team.
- Competitive salary and monthly bonus/commission structure
- Medical insurance
- Dental cover
- Up to 27 days holiday per year
- Maintain and grow existing key accounts
- Implement sales strategy to achieve the business plan, corporate goals and gross margin achievement.
- Propose and implement channel and sales strategies for both existing and new business
- Work with UK marketing department to create and implement promotions to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned channel partners.
- Conduct regularly scheduled business planning and reviews with key accounts to ensure alignment to product and revenue forecasts.
- Ensure that products and the company are well represented by distributors and key partners.
- Present and execute new product introductions with forecasting, training retail sales associates on the new products and implement sales incentives.
- Ensure that distributors and key partners are fully aware and trained on the product range and its applications.
- Responsible for soliciting and monitoring orders, submitting new dealer agreements and updating existing agreements.
- Exceed quarterly targets along with KPIs that have been set by the company.
- Distributing sales and marketing communication to all customers.
- Work closely with sales administration and supply planning to ensure customer order fulfilment and requests meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting relevant competitive activity in the marketplace.
- Proactively assess and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with General Data Protection Regulation.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven team player with excellent communication skills and ability to offer and receive constructive advice
- Proven sales and account management experience in the B2C market
- Highly motivated and target driven with a track record in sales
- A clear understanding of the consumer technology industry as a whole
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to take ownership for personal career and development
- Able to use MS Excel at a good level
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Hayley - Hayley.Whitmarsh@oa-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.