For more information about this job please contact:
We have pleasure in recruiting for a long standing prestigious company whom are looking for Territory Sales Manager to look after their business within the South Central of the UK
My Client is an international player in the field of medical and hygiene products. The core of their portfolio is marketed under the well-established brand, is made up of professional system solutions in three key segments: wound treatment, incontinence hygiene, and infection prophylaxis.
They are a global company with a presence in over 30 countries with over 10,000 employees in their company GROUP.
Their healthcare products and solutions make an impact in millions of people's lives around the world on a daily basis - in hospitals, in clinics, and at home.
They have 200 years of history filled with stable growth and innovations that have always pushed healthcare forward. This solid heritage is balanced by a passion to push forward and challenge convention.
The Wound Management Division is among the fastest growing Wound Management businesses within the UK. This success is a result of our high quality, clinically effective products, delivered with innovation and value to our partners in Healthcare.
We continually aim to work in partnership with Healthcare Professionals by providing Solution led products to meet the clinical needs of patient centred care. Our solutions support our partners to run an efficient and cost effective patient focused service.
Within this role you will identify and develop business across all appropriate sectors in line with regional & national sales targets and objectives. You will be expected to develop and implement a commercially focused business plan and develop customer advocates that will include but is not limited to; Tissue Viability, Procurement, District nurses, Clinical Specialist's, ensuring profitable growth for our wound care portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide regular systematic coverage of all relevant NHS Trusts, Health boards, CCG areas & AQP services, across both Acute and Community Healthcare including Pharmacy Market customers.
- To identify and establish relationships with the budget holders, Influencers and key decision makers.
- To work transparently and maintain up to date account and customer records, ensuring forward planning is clearly mapped out in planning tools and the CRM database, and to submit monthly reports on time in accordance with Company policy.
- To provide a bespoke service lead support package to all of the companies partners
- To be competent in portfolio management and to maximise formulary opportunities across the territory.
- To host product presentations to specific customers and support case studies via product evaluation/trial in target accounts to maximise sales revenues.
- To maintain regular contact with key Decision Makers working within the Clinical, procurement, and end user setting.
- To maintain a forward schedule of appointments with Key Customers that are aligned to the account business plan and objectives.
- To develop your professional sales competence through engaging in on-going training and development.
- To attend sales meetings, training courses and appraisal meetings with active participation.
- To communicate with the Regional Business Manager on all aspects of territory business in line with agreed administration protocols.
- Ensure compliance with all company policy and procedures.
- To carry out any other duties commensurate to the post as required by your Line Manager or Senior Manager.
- Variations to the role profile may be required from time to time and when this arises there will be a discussion with the post holder.
- Bachelor's degree in science or business (preferred)
- Nursing/Clinical Qualification
- Recent experience of working within both community and acute NHS health Economy
- Experience in influencing Both Clinical and non-clinical Stakeholders
- Demonstrable recent sales track record
- Experience with Tissue Viability and Procurement customers (preferred)
Skills & Attributes:
- High personal accountability
- High degree of integrity
- Passion to "make a difference" to health
- Excellent customer focus and service skills
- Demonstrate a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent communication
- Excellent networking
- High level of commercial awareness
- Excellent implementation skills
- Able to work away from home if required
- Holds a full driving licence
- Must reside within the Territory Boundaries
- Demonstrable IT skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work a full five days per working week (minimum 37 hours