For more information about this job please contact:
NEW PART TIME ROLE – Sales Ledger Assistant
Would you like to join a well established business within a fantastic friendly team & environment?
Are you able to work well within a team & use previous accounts experience in day to day tasks?
- Sales Ledger Assistant (Part Time)
- Monday to Friday – 25 hours per week (10:30am to 3:30pm) or 30 hours 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Experience within an Accounts environment
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Responsible for weekly Bank Reconciliation
- Posting daily cash receipts & remittances
- Maintain accounts
- Resolving customer queries
- Assisting credit controller & other team members
- Ensuring files are kept up to date
- Setting up new customers on the in-house system
- Produce weekly reports for the Finance Manager
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.