For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a driven and ambitious individual?
Does the idea of getting into a Sales position interest you?
If so, Osborne Appointments are working with a client based in Welwyn Garden City that are currently looking to recruit for an enthusiastic, confident Sales Executive to join a fast paced sales team.
Our client is No.1 within their sector and are looking for a forward-thinking, confident and driven individual that is willing to learn a lot of technical knowledge and support the customers. The primary role is to build and maintain relationships with our customers, on the telephone and via email.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity, starting at £25,000 which increases to £28,000 after a 3 month period.
Monday to Thursday: 08:30am to 5pm and early finish Friday at 4.30pm
- Answering the telephone
- Providing quotations and lead-times
- Dealing with customer queries
- Using Sage 200 for all aspects of the role (full training will be provided)
- Liaising between the customer and other internal departments, where necessary
- Organising third-party transport, where applicable
- Identifying sales opportunities and relaying potential leads to the field sales team.
Skills and Experience:
- The ability to work under pressure
- The capability to learn technical product knowledge (training will be provided)
- An understanding of excellent customer service & an ability to provide it, at all times
- A passion for sales & a willingness to be part of a team
- A working knowledge of exporting goods
If you are interested in the above position, apply with your CV today
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website