For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking for a new opportunity in sales within the FMGC export sector?
You will be joining a fast pace office enviorment, bringing on new business and working towards sourcing branded goods from the UK and EU markets to export worldwide and would love someone to join there great team.
- Promoting company to new businesses to maintain and deliver growth
- Attending networking events and trade shows
- Following up on leads and business opportunities via calls, emails and social media by creating and sending offers, providing enquiry specific quotes and information on services as well as export information to customers when requested
- Review new and existing customers accounts at the time of opening and periodically after accounts are opened, to ensure accurate and up to date due diligence documents are obtained and ensure accounts are opened quickly and efficiently with all legal requirements to trade adhered to
- Research to update your knowledge on new products, procedures, services and tools by attending training meetings and conducting research
- Consistently providing information via email to administrators and warehouse so information is entered onto the calendar and all orders/deliveries are planned and coordinated with the warehouse
- Scheduling appointments and meeting existing customers in order to identify and qualify potential prospects and present current product offers
- Effective planning and communication with customers, to ensure payment transactions and sales orders are completed in a timely manner
- Completing weekly sales reports
- Customer Update Reports: progress updates on customer Accounts, sales orders and loading documents should be provided to your line manager so as to ensure everyone is up to date.
- Taking all meeting notes down and following up
- Sales experience
- FMGC or Export experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence with customers and clients
Company hours and benefits:
- Monday- Friday and alternative Saturdays
- £20,000-£25,000 depending on experience
- Flexi working
- Company phone
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
If you feel this job is for you, please apply now or call Hannah on 0208 344 2337.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Barnet Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website