For more information about this job please contact:
SALES EXECUTIVE - 21K - ST NEOTS - BONUS - GREAT CAREER PROSPECTS
We provide a diverse range of automotive parts to the giants of the automotive world and we are recruiting for a sales executive to work in our St Neots office.
The main purpose of this role is to provide a positive customer experience by supporting the customer with all of their needs whether it be by telephone or any other means. You will ensure accurate sales order processing and pricing both internally and externally. Always looking to gain the knowledge and experience which will help the customer identify what they need. Assist sales and marketing colleagues in gathering useful marketing information to aid strategic planning and action. Eventually develop into an effective account manager with intimate knowledge of the market and the ability to develop/grow accounts.
- The answering of all communication mediums including but not limited to telephone, email and fax in a timely, efficient and accurate manner to provide the customer with what they are looking for.
- To proactively look to gain the experience and knowledge of our industry and product range to ensure the best quality service is provided to the customer.
- Ensuring that "what the customer wants, the customer gets".
- Ensuring the accurate and timely processing of customer orders for delivery as and when required.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely pricing of customer enquiries as required.
- To be cheerful and engaging with the customer and to provide the service the company prides itself on.
- Assist sales and marketing colleagues in the generation and development of new customers/business in a range of segments including but not limited to - UK and export parts, UK and export factory product, trade-counter business.
- To follow up all quotes in a professional and timely manner.
- To visit customers or receive visits from customers and question them over their requirements, trying to establish their hidden commercial purchasing trends and maintain records as appropriate.
- Liaise with other sales staff undertaking similar activities and ensure the customer's needs are met with the underlying objective of winning and maintaining as much business as possible.
- To assist with and contribute to internal sales meetings with a view to disseminating information within the team and engaging people with company objectives.
- To be aware at all times and collect as much marketing intelligence as possible while being aware of any new developments.
- To have an intimate knowledge of sales performance by assigned customer and to be able to explain sales and margin variances by year.
- To assist with company marketing strategy where required.
- To assist with the organisation of trade stands, to attend and man trade stands and shows where applicable.
- To supply all feedback received to Head of Sales & Marketing / Sales & Marketing Director / Office Supervisor / Business Development Manager in respect of our position in our various market places and come up with suggestions on how more market share can be gained and profitability improved.
- To carry out further tasks that may be delegated to you by the Head of Sales & Marketing / Sales & Marketing Director / Office Supervisor / Business Development Manager.
- Fully comply with Company Policies including Health and Safety at all times.
Performance Standards (targets, objectives, etc):
- Accuracy in order processing and pricing, efficient and effective service, timely provision of support.
- To be a leader in providing the highest quality customer service.
- Always looking for ways to learn and develop knowledge and experience.
- Ready to assist sales and marketing colleagues in any way which will assist in the company's stated objectives.
You will need to hold a full uk driving license as some travel may be required, occassionally at short notice.
This role could eventually progress into a field sales role for the right candidate and you will be entitled to company bonus scheme after 6-12 months.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.