For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an extremely confident and strong minded individual with experience in sales?
Are you seeking an opportunity in property generating new leads and providing support to sales and advising all customer and prospect queries?
Our client is looking for an experienced candidate in sales with excellent communication/people skills
Package and Benefits:
- Monday- Friday 9:30-5:30
- £23,000-£25,000 per annum + commission
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas holidays off paid (up to 7 days)
- Bonus scheme
- Cold calling potential clients
- Book meetings between the business development managers and potential clients
- Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools
- Generating new leads
- Managing all client emails and phone calls
- A desire to exceed targets
- Excellent communication skills essential (written and spoken)
- Strong organisational and time management
- Be able to handle demands and targets
- Able to use Microsoft office programmes
- Previous experience in a sales related position or previous customer service experience
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent telephone communication skills
If you are interested in finding out more, then please apply with your up to date CV - we'd love to hear from you!
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.