For more information about this job please contact:
Internal Sales Professional
A fantastic opportunity to join a company on the outskirts of Luton who are thriving at the moment and looking to double their sales team...
Mission: To join a newly created sales team which has been introduced into the business to help grow existing accounts and generate new sales whilst maintaining good customer relationships.
- Reach out to existing customers to maximise sales and to inform them regards our new and exciting products
- Make outbound calls to attract new customers and create new relationships
- Easily build relationships and engage with customers
- To efficiently answer any queries surrounding products, processes and price
- The ability to negotiate successfully with our customers
- To use our CRM tool to efficiently enter and maintain all customer information
- Work collaboratively with other teams within the business to exceed customer expectations.
- Always willing to go the “extra mile” to exceed sales targets and business requirements.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience as a telesales representative or other sales/customer focus role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas, preferably over the phone
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn about new products and services, and the skill to then successfully pass this information onto new and existing customers
- Cool temperament and experience to successfully handle sales rejections/barriers
- Ideally have previous experience within B2B wholesale or e-commerce
- Be organised & have an excellent attention to detail
- Have a proactive & 'can-do' approach to all tasks
- The ability to take ownership of your working day
- A highly self motivated and driven individual, looking to continuously improve and develop.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, access to the company’s profit share scheme and pension.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.