For more information about this job please contact:
Internal Sales Exec
A great opportunity for someone who is driven and has a little sales experience and ready to learn more. But also if you have Sales Experience - great! This company has continued to grow and work through the pandemic and is an excellent opportunity for someone to be able to grow in a team and learn whilst also earning well.
- Maximise sales opportunities within the wholesale channel, by focusing on core product groups and converting into profitable sales.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with existing wholesaler accounts and work closely with these to identify gaps for mutual profitable growth.
- Identify new business opportunities by core product group.
- Plan, forecast and report upon sales activity within the channel against KPI’s.
- Work collaboratively and develop relationships with all internal/external departments and stakeholders.
What we are looking for:
- Successful sales skills.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Must be able to think outside the box and come up with new innovative ideas for the above responsibilities
- A professional, self-motivated and passionate person with drive and ambition.
- Retail or customer service experience to be considered if want to progress in to sales and are driven and hungry!
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, access to the company’s profit share scheme and pension.
If you have the drive, and the ambition and this is something that sounds like you, then apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.