Sales Executive BHW
Sales & Marketing
£22,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
For more information about this job please contact:
- Are you an energetic self-starter, with a passion for success? If you are interested in a career in Sales then get in touch as we have the ideal job for you!
- We are looking for highly motivated, dynamic individuals to join our Sales team based in the North London/Herts area, however the role would be covering a national remit. You will be responsible for presenting our company as an ideal opportunity for businesses to acquire new customers through promotional deals and lucrative premium positioning on our website. While doing so it will be the responsibility of the Sales Executive to record accurate data regarding prospective customers, and the targeted market area.
- This is an opportunity to join our Buying and Sales team of over at our brand-new offices in Borehamwood. We are passionate about what we do – and we expect you to be too!
A bit about the role:
- Proactively seek out new opportunities with a pre-approved sourcing brief to agreed timescales.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of our business model and Key Performance Indicators, to develop an interesting and informative sales pitch.
- Maintain required record keeping and reporting of all activities through Salesforce.
- Provide regular feedback of canvassing results.
- Conduct a high volume of calls per day and arrange to meet with relevant decision makers.
- Represent our business at all times with the utmost degree of professionalism.
- We only hire team players, but you will also be able to work well alone using own initiative.
- Meet and exceed individual KPI targets set.
Essential Competencies/ skills:
- A fresh graduate looking to start a career in B2B sales. Having 1+ years Sales experience, desirable but not essential if you have the right attitude
- Experience in canvassing and cold-calling into various types of businesses, with evidence of consistent and current success
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- Network of contacts in the hotel/restaurant/spa sector is a definite bonus
- Positive attitude, consultative approach and self-motivation are all essential
- Knowledge of Salesforce and a UK driving license useful, but not essential.