For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have great customer service, call handling or sales experience?
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an Appointment Setter to join our a well-established client in Elstree/Borehamwood who offer services to the commercial and education industries. You will be working closely with the Field Sales Team to secure client meetings.
Monday to Friday – 9am – 5pm
£20,000 per annum – OTE £25 -26k (uncapped)
- Call through an existing database to generate leads for the Direct Sales Team
- Arranging appointments for the Direct Sales Team
- Manage and update all call pipeline activity using CRM
- Liaise with clients at decision maker level in order to qualify high quality leads
- Utilise resources to achieve results for the business and for the customer.
The ideal candidate:
- Will need a customer Service/Sales background
- Be very proactive, motivated by targets and hungry for success
- Be a strong team player and motivator within the team
- Have very strong and clear written and spoken communication skills
- Professional, confident and friendly telephone manner
Our client really does offer a lovely environment to work in, so much so that once you join you will never look back!! We spoke to one of the company’s long term employees and this is what they had to say about the company –
“I have worked here for 25 years since the company was formed; like myself most back office staff stay here for a very long time. Everyone that comes to work for us love it here, they all say the same that everyone is extremely friendly and it’s like a little family. “
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out some more information, then please apply with an up to date CV and we will aim to respond to all succesful applicants within 48 hours.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.