For more information about this job please contact:
Sales Development Manager
A chance to join a fantastic forward thinking company in Bedford within the Sales department. They are a computer support type company so any background with this is an advantage!
Key areas we will be looking for from you for the role:
· Proven record/ability to coach and train Sales Development Representatives at start of their sales career.
· Knowledge of a CRM and how to handle leads & abled to talk through/demonstrate experience of whole sales process.
· Clear communicator – be able to build strong relationships with other Sales professionals such as accounts managers.
· Experience of managing Sales Development Representatives desirable but a candidate will not be ruled out on this alone.
The Sales Development Manager is responsible for providing leadership and guidance to the Sales Development team. The role is accountable for achieving monthly and annual goals. They provide training to Sales Development Representatives while ensuring that the team is providing exceptional customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead and Develop the Sales Development Team
• Lead and develop Sales Development Representatives to support sales strategies that align with Blue Chip Four Core Objectives.
• Develop Sales Development Representatives to be independent and help them achieve their goals. Discover how each individual contributes to the team and bring that talent or skill out to its highest potential. Assist in developing a cohesive team environment where everyone is working toward a common goal.
• Track and analyse metrics to ensure that department goals are being met, including conversion goals and revenue goals.
• Drive improvements in the prospecting and outreach processes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
• Create an environment that promotes the Blue Chip culture; mentor and coach individual Sales Development Representatives to reinforce the skills, knowledge and attitude required to achieve exceptional results.
• Train and Develop: Drive the onboarding process for all new Sales Development Representatives to ensure they are using tools and systems properly; lead and/or co-lead trainings such as objections, sales process, and biweekly professional development; evaluate processes and training routinely to ensure they meet the current needs of the team. Provide solutions and improve processes when identified.
• Identify and evaluate new approaches for overcoming objections and converting prospects to ensure individuals are utilizing effective methods.
• Coach through the documentation process of sales activity and associated outcomes to track success from initiation to completion.
• Oversee the partnership between Senior Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives to ensure collaborative relationship to set the stage for a successful business meeting and offer the customer a seamless experience. Encourage engagement in discussions on best practices in a market and execution of various campaign strategies.
Key Personal Requirements
• Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Education: Degree in Business/Sales/Marketing or related work experience
• Experience: 2-3 years of experience in a business, sales or marketing related position preferred
• Software: Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, Connect And Sell Competencies
• Strong organisational and decision making skills
• Ability to delegate, and act resourcefully
• Strong oral communication skills
• Ability to act assertively and coach constructively
Full spec to be provided if needed if you email Nicola on email@example.com or ring 01234 347069! :)
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.