For more information about this job please contact:
We are seeking a Sales Development Executive to join one of our well established, busy & interesting clients based in Watford?
Do you have a great personality? Do you enjoy building rapports and meeting new people?
If yes, then this role may be very suited to you & we would love to review your CV for this position!
- Up to £23,000 per annum plus bonus and car allowance
- Full time – Monday to Friday
- Based in Watford
- Onsite parking, annual salary reviews & great holiday entitlement
Key Skills & Experience:
- Self Motivated individual
- Must have a technical mind or background in Electrical
- Must be aware of 'Ohm's Law'
- Common sense is essential!
- Sales experience ideal however training will be provided
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To identify & win new business
- Consultative B2B sales and advising customers on products
- Outbound and inbound phone calls and emails
- Responding to manufacturer leads and customer enquiries
- Issuing quotes and driving sales and promotions
- Meeting clients to do product demo's and customer support
- Account management of exisiting clients
- Identifying opportunities within existing clients
Please be aware that for this role, you will need to have a background in the Electrical industry.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to know more then we would love to hear from you! Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.