For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in Customer Service and Sales Support? Are you looking to join a globally recognised brand, with a "family feel" to the team?
If so, we have the opportunity for you.
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join our well-established client based in St Albans.
This opportunity is available due to continued success growth and is ideal for a hard-working individual, who takes pride in their proactive, solutions-orientated approach to any task at hand.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Receiving inbound calls from customers/clients/direct company calls
- Acknowledging and processing customer orders
- Ensuring customers satisfaction is met with any queries/enquiries
- Communicating via email and telephone to inform customers of any out of stocks/advise back order lines/ pricing issues/expected date for delivery
- Resolving delivery discrepancies, validating and resolving any issues
- Process warranty replacements
- Responsible for raising sales invoices and/or adjusting credit notes and refunds
- Ensuring reporting logs are maintained and updated
- Liaising with the Warehouse Manager when needed to ensure communication is kept throughout departments
- Maintaining price files and liaising with sales team
- Credit check and set up of potential customers
- Set up and maintain customer data bases
- Setting up pricing details
- Coordinate stock forecasts and new line development
- Updating and distribution of information sheets
- Age verification process
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Pension Scheme
- life insurance policy
- Working for a successful, growing business which offers a friendly tight-knit working environment, full of uplifting and supportive management!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role - Sales Administration or Sales Coordinating
- Experience working within a Consumer Goods environment (physical products rather than a service)
- Advanced Excel experience is essential e.g. Pivot tables and V look ups
- SAP experience is essential
- IT Literate
- Holds a proactive work ethic and is adaptable to change/learning new
- A confident and assertive telephone manner
If you are interested in this oppportunity, please apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office) .
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.