For more information about this job please contact:
Are you experienced in Customer Service and Sales Support? Are you looking to join a globally recognised brand, with a "family feel" to the team?
If so, we have the opportunity for you.
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join our well-established client based in St Albans.
This opportunity is available due to continued success growth and is ideal for a hard-working individual, who takes pride in their proactive, solutions-orientated approach to any task at hand.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Receiving inbound calls from customers/clients/direct company calls
- Acknowledging and processing customer orders
- Ensuring customers satisfaction is met with any queries/enquiries
- Communicating via email and telephone to inform customers of any out of stocks/advise back order lines/ pricing issues/expected date for delivery
- Resolving delivery discrepancies, validating and resolving any issues
- Process warranty replacements
- Responsible for raising sales invoices and/or adjusting credit notes and refunds
- Ensuring reporting logs are maintained and updated
- Liaising with the Warehouse Manager when needed to ensure communication is kept throughout departments
- Maintaining price files and liaising with sales team
- Credit check and set up of potential customers
- Set up and maintain customer data bases
- Setting up pricing details
- Coordinate stock forecasts and new line development
- Updating and distribution of information sheets
- Age verification process
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Pension Scheme
- life insurance policy
- Working for a successful, growing business which offers a friendly tight-knit working environment, full of uplifting and supportive management!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role - Sales Administration or Sales Coordinating
- Experience working in a busy, high volume environment
- Advanced Excel experience is essential e.g. Pivot tables and V look ups
- SAP experience is desired
- IT Literate
- Holds a proactive work ethic and is adaptable to change/learning new
- A confident and assertive telephone manner