For more information about this job please contact:
***Sales Coordinator – Milton Keynes - £9.70 - £11.00 per hour – Immediate start ***
We are looking for two individual who are able to accurately process customers orders and maximise sales opportunities wherever possible along with checking stock and confirming pricing.
Your day to day role will vary but will include the following:
- Answering of incoming sales calls
- Checking of stock enquires and giving quotations over the telephone
- Maximising sales opportunities by offering alternatives for out of stocks, upgrade stock and sell extra where possible
- Liaising with the purchasing team on supplier stock
- Liaising with the warehouse team on stock transfers arriving
- Confirming with customers receipt of their orders
- Process new sale orders
- Processing customer orders whilst they are on the telephone
The ideal candidate will hold the below qualities:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work quickly under pressure and remain professional
- Team Player
The working hours for this positon is Monday – Friday 8:30 – 17:00 or 9:00 – 17:30
If you feel you have the right skills for this position then please send your CV to Frankie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01908 921090.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.