For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have good customer service skills and great attention to detail?
Do you want a new job offering long term security?
I am recruiting for a sales co-ordinator to join a busy sales office in Huntingdon. The role is working for a family run business established for 125 years and with many members of staff who stay with them for a long time.
The role would suit someone happy in a fast paced environment and able to maintain great attention to detail even in busy periods.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing Sales Orders
- Offering an excellent customer service; dealing with enquiries, quotations and complaints promptly and accurately
- Administration of all paperwork generated by daily sales and purchasing activities
- Working closely with other colleagues
- Proactively following up on sample requests and quotations
- Maintenance of the Customer Data Base
What we are looking for
- A team player – able to build strong working relationships
- Very good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have excellent administration and paperwork skills
- Have excellent arithmetical skills
- Work well under pressure
- Have an excellent telephone manner
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm with an hour for lunch.
Immediate Start available for the right candidate.
Salary £24,500 with additional benefits such as health cover, life assurance, profit related annual bonus and career opportunities.
To apply please contact Kelly at Osborne Appointments Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01234 347069
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website