For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have experience in a customer service role or sales coordinator position?
Do you have strong administration skills and good attention to detail?
Do you want to work for a company that is well established and treats its team well?
I am looking for a sales coordinator to join a busy team in Huntingdon. The company is one of the most well established companies in Huntingdon and many people stay with them for a long time.
This is an exciting position and would suit someone wanting to grow and develop but happy working in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities of the sales coordinator include:
- Processing Sales Orders
- Offering an excellent customer service; dealing with enquiries, quotations and complaints promptly and accurately
- Administration of all paperwork generated by daily sales and purchasing activities
- Working closely with other colleagues
- Proactively following up on sample requests and quotations
- Maintenance of the Customer Data Base
What we are looking for
- A team player – able to build strong working relationships
- Very good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have excellent administration and paperwork skills
- Have excellent arithmetical skills
- Work well under pressure
- Have an excellent telephone manner
Benefits and package on offer!
- Salary £24,500
- Company Pension Plan
- Permanent Health Cover for income protection
- Life Assurance and Accidental death cover
- Profit related Annual Bonus
- Career opportunities for the right person
For more information please contact Kelly at OA on 01234 347069.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.