For more information about this job please contact:
** Recruitment Sales - Milton Keynes **
Full time - Competitive Salary + commission
Do you have a “fire in your belly” to succeed? Are you resilient and tenacious? Do you have recruitment sales experience or a proven background in B2B sales and skills transferable to recruitment? If so then OA MK could be for you!
Would you like to be a part of an open-minded company that thrives on new challenges and supports colleagues into their dreams?! OA have a team of ambitious like-minded people that push each other to be at the top of their game.
Osborne Appointments are an independently owned company that recruits for a wide range of sectors be it for temporary, contract or permanent placements. A business that has continued to grow year on year – this is somewhere you can also grow as the company does, there are no limits!
Your new role:
- Our Recruitment Sales Consultants at OA are responsible for winning new business and expanding our client base, this involves:
- Calling local companies and face-to-face sales visits in order to generate new business.
- Taking ownership of the sales process
- Generating leads and building your database of clients.
- Understanding the needs of clients through continued relationship building.
- Gain an in depth knowledge of our industry and the clients we work with.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs revenue targets.
What will you get in return?
- Great basic salary plus uncapped bonus payments.
- Training and support - opportunities for career development.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Can earn up to an additional 12 days holiday per year for percentage growth on targets.
- Weekends away
- Mindfulness & Well-being programmes.
- And much more!!
If you believe you have the following skills then please apply today or call Vicky Hamilton on 01908 921090.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.