For more information about this job please contact:
**Sales and Office Administrator**
PERM - £23,000 PA
-Do you want to work for a company that offers great progression opportunities?
-Would you like to work within a stimulating and modern company?
-Do you want to work for a company who offer great benefits?
Principle duties and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- ADMINISTRATION: Sales orders, quotation and trial sample management, preparing commercial offers. Support sales engineers when they are on the road. Incoming phone call handling.
- LOGISTICS: Order management, registration, billing and shipping products. Support at all stages of the flow of goods from the parent company to end customers. Stock control.
- ANALYSIS (Reporting): Preparation of sales statistics on the data provided by the company (this requires optimum use of computer media such as excel and access).
- Evaluates, develops, and improves training programs to enhance organizational understanding and performance
- Maintains data and record keeping for all business units in an efficient and effective manner
- Bachelor's degree (preferable)
- Active listening skill
- Good ability to communicate with internal & external sources and negotiation skills.
- Analytical skill to identify the underlying principles, motivations, reasons, or facts by breaking down information or data into separate parts
- Proficient business writing and oral communication skills
- Excellent communication skills are essential. IT skills are also essential, particularly in MS Office.
- The successful candidate must be: well presented, clear, concise, confident and very well organized.
- Other key characteristics are results orientated, flexible and capable under pressure.
- 20 days holiday + BH
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Beth Hudson on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.