For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking for a new challenge in sales and marketing?
If you are a target driven, enthusiastic person with excellent communication skills and great sales technique then this job could be for you!
My client is looking for someone to join the team, that has a background in sales who has had some responsibility in marketing to assist them in the growth of their company.
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 per annum
Hours: Monday- Friday 9:00am-17:30pm
- To regularly phone and service database of existing customers
- To meet targets set for buying customer list reviewed on a quarterly basis
- Proactively look for new customers and meet/exceed targets set for new customers
- To liaise with Trade/Consumer magazines to ensure that articles are submitted on a regular basis for features to ensure that products are marketed effectively and also regular digital marketing
- Social Media Marketing Across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn
- AMS Amazon Marketing
- Regular sales & marketing reports to be sent to sales director
- Any other tasks requested by the directors
- Sales experience
- Marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence with customers and clients
- Company phone
- Annual company weekend away
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
If you feel this job is for you, please apply to this job ad.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website