For more information about this job please contact:
- Are you ready to start a career in a fantastic fast paced enviroment?
- Do you want to earn commission?
This role will be reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Advisor position will be the first line response to all inbound enquiries and orders from the web or phone line. In addition, the role will cover reactivation of lapsed customers through structured outbound call campaigns. The emphasis will be to reactivate inactive customers and to undertake special product promotions.
Duties will include:
- First line response to all sales phone calls, enquiries and live chats.
- Inputting orders and quoting customers on their requirements – cross & up-selling every call.
- Accurate and efficient input of all web orders through company order integration
- Maintenance of the company customer database.
- Distribution of sales leads within the wider sales department
- Reactivate inactive and declining customer segments through sustained outbound call campaigns
- Identify and Qualify leads from all new customers for the Internal Account Executive Team and arrange visits for the Field Sales Team.
- Outbound to potential customers identified by the Marketing Team
- Experience selling over the phone is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience covering administrative duties is desirable but not essential
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.