For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an enthusiastic team player with sales administration experience looking for a new challenge?
Do you have good working knowledge of Microsoft applications i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc?
Do you want to work with a small, friendly team where there are opportunities for progression?
I am currently looking for a bright enthusiastic team player with a desire to learn and develop to join a successful digital print company in Huntingdon.
This is a chance to join a great team in a family run business.
Key responsibilities include:
- To support the Sales Director in the development of relationships with clients.
- With the aid of the Sales Director, to take job/project briefs from the client and successfully communicate these internally.
- To assist in providing quotes to clients based on the job brief.
- To load jobs onto internal system so that production can be completed on time.
- To help address any day-to-day client issues
- To keep clients fully informed of all issues affecting the quality, timeliness and cost of their projects.
- To ensure all information required for Production is accurate and complete prior to the commencement of the production process, including information required for rapid charging/invoicing following delivery.
- Process all customer orders in accordance with procedure to a stage where they can be handed to Operations/Production.
Key skills required
- Knowledge and experience of the printing industry would be a big advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Great communication skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A good understanding of the needs of clients and the ability to communicate these to colleagues in other departments
Salary & Benefits
£19 000 - £20,000
Opportunities for progression, increasing holiday allowance, annual bonus,
To apply please contact Kelly at Osborne Appointments Kelly.email@example.com or telephone 01234 347069
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.