For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have experience of sales order processing?
Are you currently available for work immediately?
Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit Sales Administrators for our large, well established client based in Hatfield.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Temporary Opportunity, minimum 6 months
- Order processing and tracking using internal IT system (SAP and Connect ME)
- Answering incoming calls – handling them in a polite, effective and efficient manner.
- Handle stock and delivery issues.
- Aftersales support such as returns, invoice queries, credits and debits.
- Keeping customers up to date with charges to the orders or to gather further information.
- Assisting the sales force in ensuring that the branch achieves its sales forecast.
- Achieving KPI’s and contributing towards team and branch targets.
- Keeping customer database and delivery date up to date.
- Check stock availability.
- General administrative duties.
- Experience in SAP/CRM is desirable.
- Customer service experience is essential.
- Personal attributes: self-motivated, driven, methodical, personable, optimistic and resourceful.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent time management
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
If you are interested in this position, apply online now!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity,please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website