For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an organised sales administrator with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel?
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing company with great opportunities for career progression?
I am currently recruiting for a sales administrator role for a rapidly growing company based in Cranfield. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a fast-growing analyst firm whose customers include some of the world's leading healthcare technology vendors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Logging and follow up/distribution of all inbound sales enquiries and maintaining the enquiries logs.
- Ensuring associated sales materials and communication templates are up to date (including Brochures, Proposals and Signify Research Playbook) and distributing sales materials and templates to the team and partners.
- Maintaining SuperOffice CRM: cleaning data, updating records, and adding new contacts. This will include sourcing new contacts using LinkedIn etc.
- Marketing activity will include updating social networks, online networks (ARInsights) and the company website.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Organized and able to manage multiple responsibilities independently
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate and consult with all levels of roles
- Proficiency with: Microsoft applications, particularly Excel, CRM systems, Social media networks.
Salary and Benefits:
- £20-25K FTE dependent upon experience.
- Company pension and company profit share bonus.
- Health Cash Plan with Westfield Health.
- Life Insurance Policy.
- Training and mentorship by the company’s Commercial Manager.
- A friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Opportunities to develop your career at a fast-growing company
For more information please contact Kelly at Osborne Appointments Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01234 347069
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.