For more information about this job please contact:
We are recruiting for a Sales & Projects Co-ordinator to work in a busy team within a Commercial Department.
Our clients company’s capabilities include design, development and manufacturing.
The company has been established for over 40 years, experiencing a healthy growth year upon year. This company is dynamic, fast paced, and engineering led, operating in several key markets such as Oil and Gas, Automotive, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Military/Defense, Medical and Packaging heat sealing solutions.
- Efficiently and accurately processing customer enquiries and purchase orders.
- Generating and issuing customer quotations through the company’s CRM system
- Answering and distributing incoming calls and following up sales leads
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure projects/sales orders are delivered on time and in good order
- Efficient and responsible project management of seals opportunities/projects. Co-ordinating the project through its life cycle from initial opportunity through to delivery and potential repeat business
- Scheduling and communicating customer deliveries.
- Negotiating and challenging supplier cost increases and communicating sales price increases to customers.
- Accurately generating new item part numbers, BOM’s and works orders
- Promptly issuing sales order confirmations against all customer purchase orders
- Updating and maintaining the company’s CRM system. Proficient record keeping and document management. Using the CRM system and processes to actively manage enquires and projects through the business
- Actively involved and participation with team meetings and resulting actions
- Working in accordance with the businesses best practices and Quality Management Systems.
- High level of Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Team Player
- Sales experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative
- Purchasing and Stock Control experience
- Positive, can do attitude
£24,000 - £28,000 (Depending on experience) + Bonus + Contributory Pension Scheme + Health Care Scheme.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.