For more information about this job please contact:
SALES ADMINISTRATOR - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - £23,000
- Do you want to work for a company that empowers their staff in order to progress?
- Would you like to work within a stimulating and modern company?
- Do you want an open door policy working environment?
With the company's products being used in many companies throughout the world, they take pride in their customer focused mind-set.
Due to continued growth our client is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator to join their growing team.
- Sales Administration: to include managing sales orders, quotations, and trial sample management.
- Support the Sales engineers when they are on the road
- Logistics: Order management, registration, billing and shipping products.
- Support all stages of the flow of goods from the parent company through to end clients
- Stock Control
- Analysis: Preparing sales statistics based on data provided y the company.
- Maintain data and record keeping for all business units in an efficient and effective manner
- Previous experience within a Sales Administrator role is essential
- Previous analytical experience
- Excellent Administration and Communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills are essential
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.15pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Cotter on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.