For more information about this job please contact:
SALES ADMINISTRATOR - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - £23,000 - £26,000
- Do you want to work within a family feel environment
- Would you like to be appreciated and have the change to progress within a company
- Do you want receive free parking, salary sacrifice car scheme, private medical insurance and discounted gym membership
Our core of our client's business is their employees. Through their contributions the business is constantly expanding, and are now looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their team. This will be an integral role within the business, dealing with high value client invoicing.
- Responsible for the order management:
o Creation of sales orders
o Coordination of delivery date information to customer/sales rep and service
- Processing and monitoring purchase orders for company and 3rd party equipment
- Raising customer invoices.
- Creation of outbound deliveries
- Previous Sales Administration experience
- Experienced in raising Purchase orders, and invoices is essential
- SAP / Oracle experience id desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Cotter on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.