For more information about this job please contact:
Sales Administrator £21500 PA + Benefits + Company Performance Bonus
Would you love to work for a worldwide company?
Are you someone with reasonable academic qualifications but more importantly a lot of common sense?
This position is based in a beautiful office environment close to a busy town center for a leading company specializing in textures and materials.
A company of 31 employees is seeking an individual who is able to build strong working relationships with a brilliant telephone manner to join their growing team.
To be successful in this position you must have very good organisational skills, attention to detail and have strong numeracy skills. You will also have to be confident in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
As the sales administrator your main duties will include
- Processing Sales Orders, Quotations & Sample Requests.
- Offering an excellent customer service; dealing with enquiries, quotations and complaints promptly and accurately.
- Administration of all paperwork generated by daily sales activities of the sales team.
In return for your hard work, passion and high level of service you will receive:
- £21500 PA with the potential for a Christmas Bonus.
- Company Pension Plan with a very good contribution from the company.
- Permanent Health Cover for income protection.
- Life Assurance and Accidental death cover.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Profit related Annual Bonus.
- Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00
- 23 days Holiday + bank holidays
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this position. We will try to come back to you within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us, please call the St Neots branch of Osborne Appointments.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business. Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction