For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking to join a well established, growing business?
Do you have strong administration skills?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit for an Sales Administrator to join a very friendly, growing business based near Baldock.
This is a temporary position with the opportunity go permanent for the right candidate.
Our client offers a very friendly working environment, a great company reputation and the chance to become a valued member of the team.
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm
- Process orders received via email
- Check data on customers orders
- Inform the customer and/or Account Managers about stock fulfilment issues
- Support the Account Manager’s with other administrative tasks as required
- Answer the telephone and deal with internal and external stakeholder enquiries
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within administration
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, team player
- Must be a driver and like dogs!
If you are interested in this position and available to start immediately, apply today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website