For more information about this job please contact:
Key Account Administrator
If you're a friendly, energetic individual with excellent Customer Service, Sales and Admin skills within an office environment and you're looking for your next role then this may be the role for you!
My client is looking for a Key Account Administrator, you will be liaising with suppliers to ensure orders are fulfilled on time, arranging couriers and creating weekly reports on stock.
Salary - £22,000 - £25,000 p/a
Working hours - 09:00 - 17:30
Free parking on site
- Liaise with clients and suppliers over the phone
- Place new orders
- Book and arrange couriers
- Arrange any necessary paperwork
- Keep all relevant paperwork and documents up to date and accurate
- Communicate with other departments in order to keep them informed of any changes
- Raising purchase orders
- Providing stats and stock lists daily, producing weekly reports
- Excellent IT skills, must be proficient in Excel
- Admin and customer service experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident and enthusiastic manner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
If you’ve just read the perfect role for you, please apply with your up to date CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website