For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced Sales Administrator / Order Processor who is looking to join a really dynamic and fun team?
Do you pride yourself in your ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers whilst providing great customer service?
OA are supporting one of our clients located in Hitchin!
Salary - £20k
- 20 days annual leave, increasing after each years’ service
- Free onsite parking
- Fun office full of team players
- Enrolment to pension scheme
- Process all orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manage customer expectations throughout the order process, making them aware of any extensions to the normal lead times.
- Work with customers to progress their order ensuring that purchase orders/payments and order confirmations are received promptly and in the correct format.
- Check progress of orders with our factories using their reporting systems to ensure that customers are made aware of any delays immediately.
- Provide a pro-active approach to customer service supporting both new and existing Viper10 customers.
- Provide office support to the Sales Team, maximising their productivity whilst on the road visiting customers.
- Answer phone calls and emails professionally and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the XXV product and design ranges, keeping up to date with any updates and new products.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team, including data input, documentation filing, etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Motivated & Pro-active
- Keen attention to detail
- Flexible – Ability to learn on the job
- Strong Communication Skills – Clear & Professional
- Able to work well as part of a Team
- Able to work well under pressure – Essential during our peak time over the Summer
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website