Customer Service/Sales Administrator to join a small but busy and thriving team in a specialised business. You should be an enthusiastic, confident individual with experience of Sage & a very good telephone manner.
The role will include:
- Entry of sales order/purchase order data (currently using SAGE Line 50)
- Taking, processing and monitoring orders via phone, fax and email
- Helping manage stock control and maintain accurate stock records.
- Receiving and booking in of stock.
- Dealing with any incoming customer’s queries or complaints politely and efficiently.
- Helping to check and assemble customer orders where required.
Skills & Experience:
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Strong, proactive work ethic
- Happy to work as part of a team or alone
- A confident and bright communicator
- Excellent telephone manner, building a good rapport with customers
- Previous customer service/sales experience an advantage particularly if from a Pharmaceutical Wholesale background.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- A working knowledge of SAGE software is essential.
The Role is being offered on a permanent basis and is open immediately. Working hours are 37.5 per week. The core business hours are 9am-5pm, although we may ask you to be flexible between 8.30am-6.00pm on some days.
Does this opportunity sound like experience you have and want to get involved with? If you have the qualities needed and want to join a dynamic and fun team then apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.