For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a strong candidate with B2B Sales and Account Management experience?
Do you consider yourself a proactive individual who is driven by targets within a sales environment?
If so, please read below for some more information regarding an exciting opportunity that we are recruiting for on behalf of our client!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Building relationships and identify sales opportunities with new and existing customers
- Target these prospects with a clear and detailed plan enabling you to build long term profitable sales, develop relationships and recommend solutions
- Respond to incoming emails and phone enquiries ensuring customers are quoted and orders are processed by the sales support team
- Create a daily outbound call plan ensuring you have a clear pro-active approach to key account management
- Listen to customer requirements creating detailed proposal documents and present appropriately to ‘make the sale’
- Challenge any objections to convert quotes to clients
- Actively trying to grow business by immersing yourself in the industry and working closely with the sales leadership team on new ideas and prospects
- Advise customers on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Maintain clear and up to date customer records on the company CRM
- Visits to main customers may be required to build on new and existing relationships in the future.
- Remaining motivated, managing workload in a progressive and proactive way to achieve KPIs
- Follow Companies Quality Management and Health & Safety guidelines.
- Other reasonable tasks as requested by the Senior Management team.
What does the ideal candidate look like for this role?
- Previous internal sales experience (minimum experience 3+ years)
- Experience of sales within the construction industry is ideal
- Strong B2B sales experience, ideally consultative and/or technical
- Account management and business development experience is essential
- Strong communicator both verbally and in written form at all levels
- Ability to develop and maintain effective, positive working relationships with internal and external professionals
- Enjoys working to sales targets and goals, always striving to overachieve
- Good all-round IT skills and previous experience using a CRM system
- Must be team player with ‘can do, will do’ positive working attitude, determination, and confidence
- Resilience and ability to cope with rejection
- Ability to prioritise work and adapt positively to changing priorities
- Able to work on own initiative
- Formal sales qualifications will support any application
- Bonus Scheme - £3-4k OTE
- Life Assurance from Day 1
- 22 days holiday which increases by year
- Pensions Options
- Access to EAP
- People – you’ll be joining our dynamic, fun and exciting team
- Free on-site parking