For more information about this job please contact:
Sales Account Manager
Are you looking to join a fast paced, growing company?
Do you have experience within PCB Fabrication, Electronic Components Distribution or Contract Electronics Manufacturing?
If so keep on reading!
Osborne Appointments are working with a client based in Woburn Road Industrial Estate, Bedford who are looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join their growing team. Our client are a UK based Contract Electronics Manufacturer that deal with high complexity niche markets and pride themselves on being able to tailor make their services to meet their clients requirements.
Benefits for you:
- 20 Days Holiday
- Bank Holidays
- NEST Pension Plan
- No Weekends
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Managing specific accounts and taking responsibility for customer service to underline commitment to customer service ensuring consistent communication.
- Work with in house departments to be able to provide estimates, quotes and follow up on customer enquiries.
- Support the external Business Development Managers to introduce new accounts ensuring excellence in communication.
Job Details for the Sales Account Manager Position:
- Monday to Friday
- 8am – 4.45pm (Mon to Thurs)
- Early finish on Fridays
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong experience in Sales Account Management.
- Considerable attention to detail including a high degree of accuracy in data entry and interpretation.
- Advantage to those with experience within sectors such as Contract Electronics Manufacturing, PCB Fabrication and Electronic Components Distribution.
- English is essential, other languages valued.
- Familiarity with database requirements and computer tools available to make use of such data.
Success in this role will be judged on levels of customer satisfaction/feedback and the efficiencies of the individual to meet the company’s overall targets.
If this position sounds of interest to you then either apply or call Shaunna on 01234 347069.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.